Pro C2 Battery Charger by Efest
Pro C2 Battery Charger by Efest
If you’re looking for a no fuss battery charger that will charge your batteries quickly and not cost you an arm and a leg to buy, then this Pro C2 Battery Charger by Efest is probably your best bet. This 2 bay Pro C2 is a drop and go type of charger. Basically, it means you don’t have to mess with any settings, you just drop your batteries in and let it do it’s thing. It can charge all the way up to 1A per slot and when you insert your batteries it will automatically detect the best charge rate. Another cool feature is that the Pro C2 will actually stop charging the batteries when they reach a complete charge so you don’t have to worry about over-charging. You also get reverse polarity protection and a slew of other safety features. Why are you reading this still? Add it to your cart so you can Vape and Be Happy!
Pro C2 Battery Charger by Efest Features:
- 2 Bay Configuration
- Can Support Up To 1 Amp Charging Per Slot
- Compatible with Li-ion Batteries
- LED Charge Status Indicator
- Automatically Selects Optimum Charge Mode
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over-Charge Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Current Protection
Compatible with 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 17350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 26500 and 26650 Batteries
Pro C2 Battery Charger by Efest Package Contents:
- (1) Pro C2 Battery Charger by Efest
- (1) Power Adapter
Important Battery Information:
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery (below 2.7V under load).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contacts.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new and old battery cells together | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not use old, and new cells together.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged – don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Do not overdischarge/overcharge
- Recharge drained batteries ASAP
- Do not short circuit
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not expose to extreme heat or water
- Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
The improper use or storage of any lithium ion rechargeable battery cells may pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. VAPEHAPPY accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. You are responsible to have a basic knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.