HOHM Work 18650 2531mAh Flat Top Battery by HOHMTech (SINGLE)
HOHM Work 18650 2531mAh Battery by HOHMTech
This is one of the hardest working batteries in the vape business. It doesn’t have the longest life but it has a way higher pulse rating than the comparable Samsung 25R 18650. This will definitely get the job with tube mods, regulated mods, unregulated mods, big mods, small mods and weird mods.
HOHM Work 18650 2531mAh Battery Features:
- Higher Max Pulse Rating than Other 18650 Batteries
- Brand: HOHM Tech
- Model: HOHM Work
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: INR
- Nominal Capacity: 2531mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7v
- Discharge: 21.5A Max Continuous, Rated 40.6A Max Pulse by HOHMTech
- Positive Connection Shape: Flat
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.10mm x 65.14mm
- Weight: 45.07g
HOHM Work 18650 2531mAh Battery Package Contents:
- (1) HOHM Work 18650 2531mAh Battery by HOHM Tech
Important Battery Information:
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery (below 2.7V under load).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contacts.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new and old battery cells together | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged – don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Do not overdischarge/overcharge
- Recharge drained batteries ASAP
- Do not short circuit
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not expose to extreme heat or water
- Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
The improper use or storage of any lithium ion rechargeable battery cells may pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. VAPEHAPPY accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. You are responsible to have a basic knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.