- Variable voltage: Adjust the voltage output from 3.0 to 6.0 volts in 0.1 volt increments.
- Variable wattage: Set the preferred wattage (from 3 to 15 watts) and the VAMO V2 will adjust the voltage automatically no matter what atomizer you use.
- RMS & AVG (Mean) mode: The VAMO V2 allows the user to switch between methods the device uses internally to calculate the voltage output. The default and recommended setting is RMS. RMS provides a more accurate voltage output. The APV may also run in Average (or Mean) mode. Average mode may result in output voltages higher than the user selected voltage on the device.
- 510 Threaded: Compatible with 510 atomizers, cartomizers, Vision Ego Clearomizer 2.0, eGo CE4 PLUS V2, Vision Vivi Nova Tanks, Smoktech DCTank (Kanger Clearomizer requires 510-Ego Adapter)
- Can be used with single 18650, single 18350 or two 18350
- Atomizer resistance check
- Battery power check
- 18650 mode: 5-3/8″L x 7/8″D
- 18350 mode: 4-1/8″L x 7/8″D
Click here to download user manual.
- Cutoff Timer: When you press the power button to use the device for 10-15 seconds or more, the device will turn off automatically.
- When a single batteries voltage is less than 3.2v or dual 18350 batteries voltage is less than 6.4v, the screen will display LO v, which indicates that the batteries need to be recharged.
- Atomizers at 1.2ohm or less, the screen will display LO Ω, which indicates that you need to use a new atomizer at higher resistance.
- Atomizer short circuit the screen will display LO v.
- Incorrect battery installation protection. The device will not work circuits will be protected.
- Max current 5A
- Minimum resistance 1.2 Ω
- Thermal Monitoring
- Correct Polarity Signaling
- Heavy Duty Micro-switches
- Vent Hole in Battery End Cap
- Battery End Cap ‘fail safe’ designed to ‘give way’
The VAMO V2 will include a 30 day Limited Warranty against any manufacturing defects from the date of delivery. Scratches and discoloration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by warranty.