WARNING: This Product Contains Nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.

Free Shipping on Orders Over $49 This Week!

  0

Your cart is currently empty.

Free Shipping on Orders Over $49 This Week!

  • Falcon SubOhm Tank Replacement Coils by HorizonTech 3 Pack

Falcon SubOhm Tank Replacement Coils by HorizonTech

  • Falcon SubOhm Tank Replacement Coils by HorizonTech 3 Pack
$ 14.99
12.99
In Stock
Select Option

Falcon SubOhm Tank Replacement Coils by HorizonTech

Man oh man, HorizonTech really knows how to experiment with different types of coils and these Falcon SubOhm Tank Replacement Coils prove that. I mean it makes sense because the coil is what makes a subohm tank great. Anybody can make a bottom airflow tank, but the coils are what give it the flavor power. The F1 Coil is made with an all new proprietary wicking material, 30% of it is wood pulp and the other 70% is organic cotton. It’s really tasty. The F2 Coil is made with flax fiber, also very tasty but it has a bit of a long break-in time. The F3 Coil is a flax fiber and flax paper blend that is really really flavorful, but you can expect a little bit of a wait into the gates Flavor Town. The M1 Coil is probably my favorite. It’s made with organic cotton and a mesh coil, this thing puts out some great vapor and flavor.

Note: These coils are made to work specifically with the Falcon SubOhm Tank by HorizonTech and the Falcon Resin SubOhm Tank by HorizonTech.

Falcon SubOhm Tank Replacement Coils by HorizonTech Features:

  • 4 Different Coil Types
  • Unique Wicking and Heating Materials
  • Massive Flavor
  • Major Cloudage
  • Long Life Expectancy
  • F1 Coil Resistance: 0.2ohm
  • F1 Coil Max Wattage: 80w
  • F2 Coil Resistance: 0.2ohm
  • F2 Coil Max Wattage: 80w
  • F3 Coil Resistance: 0.2ohm
  • F3 Coil Max Wattage: 70w
  • M1 Coil Resistance: 0.15ohm
  • M1 Coil Max Wattage: 70w
  • M2 Coil Resistance: 0.16ohm
  • M2 Coil Max Wattage: 80w

Falcon SubOhm Tank Replacement Coils by HorizonTech Package Contents:

  • (3) F1, F2, F3 or M1 Falcon SubOhm Tank Replacement Coils by HorizonTech
Falcon SubOhm Tank Replacement Coils by HorizonTech has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 4 reviews.

Search our store