Espion Solo 80W TC Box Mod by Joyetech
Espion Solo 80W TC Box Mod by Joyetech
Finally, the Espion has transformed into a compact secret spy! I wonder if Joyetech will include a sick car with missile headlights? Probably not, but if you want, you can dream about it while you say your last name first and drink your martini. Shaken, not stirred...
Espion Solo 80W TC Box Mod Description:
The Espion Solo Mod just might be one of the smallest 21700 battery mods ever. It’s pretty lightweight and feels great in the hand. It feels really solid too, like they spent more than 5 minutes engineering it. My favorite part has to be the super responsive 1.3” OLED touchscreen and the stealth/screen unlock button. The touchscreen makes it super easy to get to the temperature control settings and all the other settings. The firing button is massive and if you miss it, you might want to have your fingers and eyes checked out. It even has “10th Year Anniversary” engraved on it, not sure if 10 years of Joyetech or 10 years to make this mod? On the back, you have a strong magnetic door that holds your single 21700 or 18650 battery. (21700 Battery Included) The front micro USB port is pretty cool too and supports up to 2A charging.
Espion Solo 80W TC Box Mod Features:
Espion Box Mod:
- Lightweight and Compact
- Powered by Single 21700 or 18650 Battery
- 18650 Battery Adapter Included
- Super Responsive 1.3” OLED Touchscreen
- Swipe to Change Menu Settings
- Full Temperature Control Suite
- Dedicated Stealth/Screen Unlock Button
- Large 10th Year Anniversary Firing Button
- Strong Back Magnetic Door
- Front Micro USB Port
- Up to 2A Charge Rate
- Safe Vaping Features
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Wattage Range: 1w to 80w
- Power Mode Resistance Range: 0.1ohm to 3.5ohm
- Temperature Range: 200°F to 600°F or 100°C to 315°C
- TC Mode Resistance Range: 0.05ohm to 1.5ohm
- TC Supported Coil Types: Stainless Steel, Titanium, Ni200
- Dimensions: 132.5mm x 39.5mm x 25.5mm (With Tank)
- Thread Type: 510 (Spring Loaded Pin)
- Battery Type: Removable Single 21700 or 18650 (21700 Battery Included)
Espion Solo 80W TC Box Mod Package Contents:
- (1) Espion Solo 80W TC Box Mod by Joyetech
- (1) AVB 21700 Battery
- (1) Micro USB Cable
- (1) 18650 Battery Adapter
Important Battery Information:
- DO NOT transport without a protective case
- DO NOT transport loose in any pockets, backpacks or purses
- To avoid serious injury and burns, always keep batteries away from contact with metals, and store in a plastic case
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.7V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contacts.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new and old battery cells together | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not use old, and new cells together.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged – don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Do not overdischarge/overcharge
- Recharge drained batteries ASAP
- Do not short circuit
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not expose to extreme heat or water
- Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
The improper use or storage of any lithium ion rechargeable battery cells may pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. VAPEHAPPY accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. You are responsible to have a basic knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.