Captain PD270 234W TC Box Mod by iJoy
Captain PD270 234W TC Box Mod by iJoy
I am the captain now! Tom Hanks didn’t see this new Captain PD270 234W TC Box Mod by iJoy coming to take over the vape game and neither did we.
Captain PD270 234W TC Box Mod Description:
This new pirate Captain mod has a really polished yet slightly rugged look, kind of like Thor. The carbon fiber inlay is so aerodynamic and those slender ergonomic curves got me wanting to pick one up right now and vape on it. Besides all that stuff what makes this mod so special? Well, it’s the first mod to adopt the all new 20700 batteries, also made by iJoy, giving it longer battery life than standard dual 18650 mods. iJoy was also super nice about this whole Captain mod thing and decided to throw in a set of 20700 batteries to get you started. They are also going to throw in a silicone battery sleeve so you can still use your old 18650 batteries if you want. The chipset is really great and gives you access to 234 watts of power, a full temperature control suite, TCR function, power curve function and a easy to use menu system. The OLED display is really big and easy on the eyes. This Captain also allows you to use atomizers up to 30mm without overhang. That’s crazy… I’m Brian Fellows!
Captain PD270 234W TC Box Mod Features:
- Beautiful Exterior Design
- Carbon Fiber Inlay
- Many Finish Options to Come
- Utilizes the All New 20700 Battery Series
- Includes a Set of 20700 Batteries
- Silicone Battery Sleeve for 18650 Batteries Included
- Fantastic IWEPAL Chipset
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Full Temperature Control Suite
- Safe Vaping Features
- TCR Function
- Power Curve Function
- Easy to Use Menu
- Large OLED Display
- Fits up to 30mm Atomizers
- Clicky Oversized Firing Button
- Max Wattage Output: 234w
- Resistance Range: 0.05ohm to 3.0ohm
- Temperature Range: 200°F to 600°F or 100°C to 315°C
- TC Supported Coil Types: Stainless Steel, Titanium, Ni200
- Dimensions: 89mm x 48mm x 32mm
- Thread Type: 510 (Gold Plated Spring Loaded Pin)
- Battery Type: Removable Dual 20700 or Removable Dual 18650 (18650’s Not Included)
20700 3000mAh Battery by iJoy:
- Size: 20700
- Chemistry: NCR
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge: 30A Max Continuous, Rated by iJOY as 40A Max Pulse
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 20.4mm x 70.1mm
- Weight: 57.8g
Captain PD270 234W TC Box Mod Package Contents:
- (1) Captain PD270 234W TC Box Mod by iJoy
- (2) 20700 Batteries by iJoy
- (1) Dual 18650 Battery Sleeve
- (1) Micro USB Upgrade Cable
Important Battery Information:
- DO NOT transport without a protective case
- DO NOT transport loose in any pockets, backpacks or purses
- To avoid serious injury and burns, always keep batteries away from contact with metals, and store in a plastic case
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.7V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contacts.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new and old battery cells together | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not use old, and new cells together.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged – don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Do not overdischarge/overcharge
- Recharge drained batteries ASAP
- Do not short circuit
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not expose to extreme heat or water
- Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
The improper use or storage of any lithium ion rechargeable battery cells may pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. VAPEHAPPY accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. You are responsible to have a basic knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.