CAPO 100W TC Starter Kit by iJoy
CAPO 100W TC Starter Kit by iJoy
Who doesn’t love mini single 18650 battery mods? Well, I guess some people don’t because they don’t get enough battery life out of em. That’s all about to change with the all new CAPO Starter Kit by iJoy!
CAPO 100W TC Starter Kit Description:
The CAPO mod isn’t the smallest kid on the block, but it is the newest and I’m pretty sure the first to use 21700 batteries. The 21700 battery by iJoy boasts a 3750mAh lifespan when fully charged and should last most of us a lot longer than an 18650 battery. The best part is you get one for free with this kit! To make sure this CAPO 100 Mod stayed slim with the giant battery in it, iJoy went with the old Pico style battery compartment. The threaded battery cap has nice deep knurling in it for a gripping good time. The firing button, on the side, is super clicky and easy to find. On the backside of the mod you will find the mandala style panel that can be swapped out for other colors of your choosing. On the front side of the mod, you will find that Majin Buu style screen face and a large OLED screen. The menu system comes complete with a temperature control suite and is easy to navigate thanks to the powerful IWEPAL chipset.
The Captain Mini SubOhm Tank is really great and features some great features. It is 22.5mm in diameter, it weighs… I don’t know how much it weighs and can hold 3.2ml’s of your favorite e-liquid. The slide lock fill method is genius and really easy to use. You can just take your index finger, gingerly place it on the area that says “push” and push it back. You will then find an enlarged hole to dump your e-liquid in. The heat dissipation groove has returned for this version of the Captain, it’s a little cutout ring below the tank that looks really sweet and prevents a lot of heat from getting to the top of the tank. The threadless coil system that we all love is the same, glad they didn’t change that. The dual slot bottom airflow is still there too!
CAPO 100W TC Starter Kit Features:
CAPO 100 Mod:
- Super Compact and Ergonomic Shape
- 5 Color Options
- Longer Vape Lifespan with the 21700 Battery
- Pico Style Battery Compartment
- Deeply Knurled Battery Cap
- Fits up to 26mm Atomizers
- Large Clicky Firing Button
- Mandala Style Back Panel
- Interchangeable Panels (Sold Separately)
- Buu Face Style Screen Design
- Large OLED Screen
- IWEPAL Chipset
- Full Temperature Control Suite
- Safe Vaping Features
- Maximum Wattage Output: 100w
- Resistance Range: 0.05ohm to 3.0ohm
- Temperature Range: 200°F to 600°F or 100°C to 315°C
- TC Supported Coil Types: Stainless Steel, Titanium, Ni200
- Dimensions: 78.2mm x 52.3mm x 30mm
- Thread Type: 510 (Spring Loaded Pin)
- Battery Type: Removable Single 21700 Battery
Captain Mini SubOhm Tank:
- All New Slide Lock Top Fill Method
- Great Color Finish
- Same Great Build Quality
- Stunning Aesthetics
- Surprising E-Liquid Capacity
- Heat Dissipation Groove
- Innovative and Convenient Threadless Coil System
- Bottom Adjustable Airflow
- Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- CA-M1 Coil Resistance: 0.5ohm
- CA-M1 Coil Wattage Range: 30w to 60w
- CA-M2 Coil Resistance: 0.3ohm
- CA-M2 Coil Wattage Range: 40w to 80w
- Material: Stainless Steel, Pyrex
- Diameter: 22.5mm
- Thread Size: 510 (Gold Plated Pin)
- E-Juice Capacity: 3.2ml
- Fill Type: Top Fill (Slide Lock)
- Airflow Type: Bottom Dual Slot (Adjustable)
- Vaping Type: Direct Lung or Mouth To Lung
21700 3750mAh Battery:
- Long Lasting Vape Power
- Size: 21700
- Chemistry: INR
- Nominal Capacity: 3750mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge: Rated 40A Max Pulse by iJoy
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 21.6mm x 70.5mm
- Weight: 69.94g
CAPO 100W TC Starter Kit Package Contents:
- (1) CAPO 100W TC Box Mod by iJoy
- (1) Captain Mini SubOhm Tank by iJoy
- (1) 0.5ohm CA-M1 Coil
- (1) 0.3ohm CA-M2 Coil
- (1) 21700 3750mAh Battery by iJoy
- (1) Micro USB Cable
- Spare Parts
Important Battery Information:
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery (below 2.7V under load).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contacts.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new and old battery cells together | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not use old, and new cells together.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged – don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Do not overdischarge/overcharge
- Recharge drained batteries ASAP
- Do not short circuit
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not expose to extreme heat or water
- Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
The improper use or storage of any lithium ion rechargeable battery cells may pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. VAPEHAPPY accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. You are responsible to have a basic knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.