(2) US18650VTC5A 2600mAh HIGH DRAIN 25A Li-Ion Batteries by Sony
VTC5A 18650 2600mAh 25A Batteries by Sony
The VTC5A Li-Ion Battery by Sony has been heralded as the best high drain battery for vaping devices by many trusted sources. Battery Mooch still holds this 18650 battery in the highest regards even as more and more cells hit the streets. This VTC5A is the best battery for mechanical devices and regulated devices. Feel the Sony power!
VTC5A 18650 2600mAh 25A Batteries Features:
- Highest Quality 18650 Out There
- Accurate Battery Specs
- Known as the Best 18650 Battery on the Market
- Brand: Sony Energy
- Model: US18650VTC5A
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: NMC
- Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6v
- Discharge: 25a Max Continuous, Rated by Sony as 35a Max Continuous with a Temperature Limit of 80c
- Positive Connection Shape: Flat
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.2mm x 65mm
- Weight: 47.8g
VTC5A 18650 2600mAh 25A Batteries Package Contents:
- (2) VTC5A 18650 2600mAh 25A Batteries by Sony
Important Battery Information:
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery (below 2.7V under load).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contacts.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new and old battery cells together | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged – don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Do not overdischarge/overcharge
- Recharge drained batteries ASAP
- Do not short circuit
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not expose to extreme heat or water
- Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
The improper use or storage of any lithium ion rechargeable battery cells may pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. VAPEHAPPY accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. You are responsible to have a basic knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.