(2) SONY US18650VTC6 3000mAh HIGH DRAIN 15A/30A Li-on 18650 Batteries
Sony VTC6 18650 3000mAh 15A/30A Battery
The brown and pink cell killers have finally been unleashed! Dare I say, a “Splinter Cell”... hehe. Sony has been one of the leading battery production companies forever and I can even remember back to the times where searching for authentic VTC4 cells was like trying to find water in a Mad Max movie. These VTC6 cells are absolutely amazing and will power any of your mods with ease. FYI, there are a bunch of bench tests being performed on these things and they are not letting anyone down. Google it. Enjoy the ultimate cosmic power and stay cloudy!
Note: These Sony VTC6 18650 3000mAh Cells Are 100% Authentic.
Sony VTC6 18650 3000mAh 15A/30A Battery by Sony Features:
- Brand: Sony Energy
- Model: US18650VTC6
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: NMC
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 15A Max Continuous or 30A Max Continuous
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.2mm x 64.9mm
- Weight: 46.8g
Sony VTC6 18650 3000mAh 15A/30A Battery by Sony Package Contents:
- (2) US18650VTC6 3000mAh HIGH DRAIN 15A/30A Li-ion 18650 Batteries by Sony Energy
Important Battery Information:
- DO NOT transport without a protective case
- DO NOT transport loose in any pockets, backpacks or purses
- To avoid serious injury and burns, always keep batteries away from contact with metals, and store in a plastic case
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.7V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contacts.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new and old battery cells together | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not use old, and new cells together.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged – don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Do not overdischarge/overcharge
- Recharge drained batteries ASAP
- Do not short circuit
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not expose to extreme heat or water
- Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
The improper use or storage of any lithium ion rechargeable battery cells may pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. VAPEHAPPY accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. You are responsible to have a basic knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.