(2) 20S 18650 2000mAh 30A Battery by Samsung
20S 18650 2000mAh 30A Battery by Samsung
If you haven’t seen Battery Mooch’s assessment of the Samsung 20S Battery then you missed the part where he calls it “The Hardest Hitting 18650 Battery On The Market”. That’s right, rigorous testing showed that this battery outperforms all the rest, but, with great power comes not as much battery life. It’s the age old battery trade off...
Samsung SDI Features:
- Hardest Hitting 18650 On The Market
- 100% Authentic Samsung 20S Cell
- Cool Blue Battery Wrap
- Brand: Samsung SDI
- Model: 20S
- Size: 18650
- Nominal Capacity: 2000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6v
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2v
- Positive Connection Shape: Flat Top
- Protected: No, Unprotected
- Rechargeable: Yes
Samsung SDI Package Contents:
- (2) 20S 18650 2000mAh 30A Batteries by Samsung
Important Battery Information:
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery (below 2.7V under load).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contacts.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new and old battery cells together | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged – don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Do not overdischarge/overcharge
- Recharge drained batteries ASAP
- Do not short circuit
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not expose to extreme heat or water
- Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
The improper use or storage of any lithium ion rechargeable battery cells may pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. VAPEHAPPY accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. You are responsible to have a basic knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.