Online Retail Sales Are Strictly Prohibited in Arkansas Effective (7/21/15) via Arkansas ACT 1235 (SB978) Any orders placed will be canceled and refunded.
The term ‘VapeHappy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 7835 S Rainbow Blvd.
Bldg. 4 Suite #83 Las Vegas, NV 89139. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- By entering our website you represent and warrant to us that you are of legal smoking age in the state which you reside.
- At CHECKOUT, by clicking “Place Order” you are agreeing you are of legal smoking age in the state which you reside.
- IF YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS DOES NOT MATCH YOUR BILLING ADDRESS YOUR SHIPMENT MAY BE DELAYED.
- CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America
|The products offered BY VAPEHAPPY are intended for use by responsible adult vaporizer users over the age of 18 (or the legal smoking age of your state), and are not intended for pregnant or nursing women, children, people with or at risk for heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, or those who are sensitive to nicotine, propylene glycol, or vegetable glycerin. Nicotine is highly addictive and may be dangerous to your health. Nicotine is highly addictive and habit forming. Keep out of reach of children and pets. These products contain nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause brith defects or other reproductive harm. Products sold by VAPEHAPPY are not smoking cessation products and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, nor are they intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. If you experience any side effects, or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. These products may be poisonous if orally ingested, or if it contacts your skin. Our products are not a smoking cessation product. They have not been tested or guaranteed as such.|
Important Battery Warning:
- DO NOT transport without a protective case
- DO NOT transport loose in any pockets, backpacks or purses
- To avoid serious injury and burns, always keep batteries away from contact with metals, and store in a plastic case
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.7V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contacts.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new and old battery cells together | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not use old, and new cells together.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged – don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible
- Do not overdischarge/overcharge
- Recharge drained batteries ASAP
- Do not short circuit
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not expose to extreme heat or water
- Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
The improper use or storage of any lithium ion rechargeable battery cells may pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. VAPEHAPPY accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. You are responsible to have a basic knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
If it’s in stock, it ships within 24 hours. Our policy is to get you your items as quickly as humanly possible. Any orders with custom work (RDA builds, heat treatment etc) may take several days to ship based on the demand of the custom work at the time the order is placed.
How shipping works at VapeHappy:
Although it is not required, you may want to register an account with us (we do not share or sell your information). If you check out as a guest you will not be able to track your package or get updates.
Our local Post Office has a pick up at exactly 5PM, so we need to be done with orders at 3:00PM or so, if your order is in before that time, it will most likely ship same day (but not always). Please know that we do our absolute best to get your order out same or next day.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY:
There are no returns or exchanges on all other RDA/RTDA purchases. IF YOU ARE CLAIMING ANY MANUFACTURER DEFECT YOU MUST CONTACT US THE SAME DAY YOU RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCT. WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ITEMS AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN USED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
You may, at anytime, cancel an unprocessed or in progress order (before the ship notice) for a full no questions asked refund.
You may return or exchange all other new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund (minus shipping fees). We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item, etc.).
We do not pay for defective items to be returned, but we will pay for shipping you a new item.
Errors, defects and other product issue returns:
1. Return for refunds are now 24 hour DOA (dead on arrival) only.
If you have not inspected your items within 24 hours of receipt, it is no longer eligible for a refund. You may return for credit, at your expense.
2. Clearomizers and Cartomizers are eligible for return/exchange for DOA (dead on arrival) ONLY.
Due to the nature of clearomizers and cartomizers and not being able to know what battery, voltage or liquids you are using we cannot warranty the length of “time” a carto/clearo will last. Coils pop, coils overheat.
3. Return shipping costs will be paid byVapeHappy for 24 hour DOA (dead on arrival) only.
We do not incur the cost for shipping of any return for any product after a 24 hour period after you receive the order. Test your purchase, make sure it fits the devices you need it to, make sure it works.
4. No item can be returned for different item.
If it is defective, goes defective or is DOA (dead on arrival), it gets swapped for the same item unless it is no longer in stock. We will not swap a “bad” 350 battery for a 650 battery, or gunmetal for stainless, etc..
5. Shipping charges are not refunded or paid for any other reason outside of 24 hour DOA (dead on arrival) or an obvious mistake by VapeHappy.
It is your responsibility to check your items, USPS is a separate entity and there is no profiteering in shipping charges.
6. The customer will cover the cost to ship back any product after 24 hours regardless of status of item.
You must notify us within this period for shipping consideration.
7. Claimed defectives & general returns.
If an item is claimed to be defective and it is returned and it tests ok, it will not be shipped back out unless shipping charges are covered by the customer. You may receive a credit on your store account as long as it is in a resalable condition, subject to the actual item in question and the level of ambiguity of “defective” interpretation (example something doesn’t work on “your” eGo but works on ours etc…) refunds will not be given on working items. Further, all items returned will be credited to your store account plus a prorated weight cost and will not be reshipped, unless it was the only item on your original order. You may use the credit to repurchase and add to a future order.
8. We are not responsible for any issues you may encounter with our products being used with another vendors products.
We can only guaranty our products work with products we sell and cannot forsee any and all potential issues that may come from using a different manufacturers item with a product we sell. The eCig market is quite fractured with Chinese factories all competing with each other for new designs, in some cases one eGo will not work with another, one drip tip will not fit another device, this is rare but does happen.
9. The limited warranty for any item not covered above is 90 days.
This does not include items that are physically damaged or look like they have not been taken care of. Batteries in particular can wear out in 90 days if they are constantly is use and charged, batteries have a finite amount of charge ability in them. If you have something that is no longer working, you can send it back, we will evaluate it. This warranty does not include cracked screens on APV’s, broken tanks, cracked glass or anything that would indicate user caused damage, we do not cover missing or broken springs or internal parts and all parts must be returned.
10. Deliveries to a Business location are not covered under any warranty unless you have requested signature delivery. This is to ensure only you have handled the package.
11. Products may be subject to a 15% restocking fee for returning items that are NOT DOA.
To Return any item(s) you MUST send via USPS First Class or Priority (your choice). Also you must include a copy of your original receipt, or a clearly written note describing what the item is, what the problem is and what you are expecting with the return and CLEARLY write your name and contact information on the envelope or include it with the return. You should use tracking on the return as we are not responsible for “lost” shipments coming back to us.
12. BATTERIES: The improper use or storage of any lithium ion rechargeable battery cells may pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. VAPEHAPPY is not responsible for personal injury or property damage due to misuse.
13. DISPOSAL OF ELIQUID: DO NOT dump into the garbage or down the drain. It is your responsibility to dispose of your eliquid safely. It is recommended to pour old eliquid into dry kitty litter in a sealed bag. The kitty litter will absorb the eliquid and make it more difficult to be absorbed into the ground or ingested. You can then throw away the entire bag. Please be sure to make sure the trash is not reachable by children or animals. Until a better solution comes along, this is probably your best option.
We welcome feedback on this policy in any areas you may feel are unfair or we have not addressed properly, contact us and we will find a way to make everyone happy.
PICTURES ARE TAKEN OF EACH COMPLETED ORDER PRIOR TO SHIPMENT TO ENSURE ACCURACY.