Genie PD270 234W TC Starter Kit by iJoy
Genie PD270 234W TC Starter Kit by iJoy
This new Genie PD270 is lit! iJoy knew we couldn’t get enough of these light-up gadgets so they took the internals and the 20700 battery platform from the Captain and made this guy.
Genie PD270 234W TC Starter Kit Description:
The Genie PD270 is actually pretty compact for having two 20700 batteries inside. It’s also really comfy in the hand. When you first grab it you should notice a button on the back and naturally you would think that it’s the firing button, but it’s not. This button activates the flesh, I mean, flashlight on the back of the mod. That’s right, iJoy didn’t just stop at dual LED strips on the sides of the mod, they added a flashlight. Speaking of the LED strips on the side, they come with 4 standard colors to choose from and a full RGB adjustment menu that will let you make any color your eyes desire. Desire… The Genie PD270 also has the famous IWEPAL chipset that controls the large OLED screen. It also gives you access to a very easy to use menu system, temperature control settings and lets you fire down to 0.05ohms. Not only is iJoy including two of their 20700 batteries with this kit, but also two 3M stickers for you to spice the mod up with! As if fully customizable dual LED strips and a flashlight weren’t spicy enough.
The Captain SubOhm Tank is probably one of the best subohm tanks on the market right now. I know that’s a bold statement, but this tank has been getting rave reviews from some of the biggest names in the review game and now it’s time for you to review it. This 25mm flavor champion holds 4ml’s of e-liquid and has been said to hit like an RTA. The reason for it hitting like an RTA is the all new “CA” coil system. It’s a threadless coil design, similar to the Crown V3 coils, that produces richer flavor and bigger clouds. The new coils wick perfect and work very well even with high vg liquid running through its cotton. It has a threaded top fill system with 2 massive kidney shape fill ports. And it has a dual cyclops slot adjustable bottom airflow system. Try saying that 3 times fast. The last cool thing is you get 4 sweet and sexy color options to choose from.
Genie PD270 234W TC Starter Kit Features:
Genie PD270 Mod:
- Compact Dual 20700 Mod
- Ergonomic as Heck
- It’s Lit
- Backside Flashlight for Dark Emergencies
- 3 Levels of Brightness
- Dual Side LED Strips
- 4 Standard Color Options
- Full RGB Customization
- Large OLED Screen
- Powerful IWEPAL Chipset
- Very Easy to Use Menu System
- Full Temperature Control Suite
- Safe Vaping Features
- Strong Magnetic Battery Door
- 18650 Adapter Included
- Max Wattage Output: 234w
- Resistance Range: 0.05ohm to 3.0ohm
- Temperature Range: 200°F to 600°F or 100°C to 315°C
- TC Supported Coil Types: Stainless Steel, Titanium, Ni200
- Dimensions: 88mm x 43mm 45mm
- Thread Type: 510 (Spring Loaded Pin)
- Battery Type: Removable Dual 20700
Captain SubOhm Tank:
- Amazing Build Quality
- Superb Performance
- Great E-liquid Capacity
- All New “CA” Coil System
- Threadless Drop and Go Coils
- Convenient Top Fill System
- Huge Dual Kidney Refill Ports
- Top Notch Flavor and Cloud Production
- Compatible with Most Goon Style 810 Drip Tips
- 510 Drip Tip Adapter Included
- CA2 Coil Resistance: 0.3ohm
- CA2 Coil Wattage Range: 60w to 80w
- CA3 Coil Resistance: 0.25ohm
- CA3 Coil Wattage Range: 60w to 100w
- Material: Stainless Steel, Pyrex
- Dimensions: 55.8mm (Height)
- Diameter: 25mm
- Thread Size: 510 (Gold Plated Pin)
- E-Juice Capacity: 4ml
- Fill Type: Top Fill (Threaded)
- Airflow Type: Bottom Dual Slot (Adjustable)
- Vaping Type: Direct Lung or Mouth To Lung
20700 3000mAh Battery by iJoy:
- Size: 20700
- Chemistry: NCR
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge: 30A Max Continuous, Rated by iJOY as 40A Max Pulse
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 20.4mm x 70.1mm
- Weight: 57.8g
Genie PD270 234W TC Starter Kit Package Contents:
- (1) Genie PD270 234w TC Starter Kit by iJoy
- (2) 20700 Batteries by iJoy
- (1) Captain SubOhm Tank by iJoy
- (1) 0.3ohm CA2 Coil
- (1) 0.25ohm CA3 Coil
- (1) 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- (1) 18650 Battery Adapter
- (2) 3M Stickers
- (1) Micro USB Cable
- Spare Parts
Important Battery Information:
- DO NOT transport without a protective case
- DO NOT transport loose in any pockets, backpacks or purses
- To avoid serious injury and burns, always keep batteries away from contact with metals, and store in a plastic case
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.7V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contacts.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new and old battery cells together | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not use old, and new cells together.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged – don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Do not overdischarge/overcharge
- Recharge drained batteries ASAP
- Do not short circuit
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not expose to extreme heat or water
- Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
The improper use or storage of any lithium ion rechargeable battery cells may pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. VAPEHAPPY accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. You are responsible to have a basic knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.