Capo 100W Regulated Squonker Kit by iJoy
Capo 100W Regulated Squonker Kit by iJoy
The Capo is back and ready to get it’s squonk on! Ijoy has been pumping out products for quite a while now, but, none have been more anticipated than this one right here...
Capo 100W Regulated Squonker Kit Description:
I’ve never seen so much versatility in a squonker before. The Capo has it all, it has an ergonomic design, a giant screen, it’s regulated and it can fit 3 different size batteries. The futuristic design is amazing and the fact that there will be a ton of colors coming soon, makes it that more appetizing. The side firing button is large and in charge, it’s clicky too. The IWEPAL chipset provides a bunch of safety features, lets you build all the way down to 0.05ohms, gives you up to 100 watts of power and makes the large OLED screen usable. The Capo can run on a single 21700, 20700 or 18650 battery and iJoy is even including a 20700 with this kit. To change your battery, just take off the threaded battery cap and away you go. The mod also has a side placed micro USB port for charging. The Capo comes with a proprietary 9ml e-liquid capacity bottle, that has a really nice firm press for easy squonking. The bottles are held in place by the unique plunger system and a magnetic door.
The Combo RDA is included in this kit, but it’s a bit different than you might remember. Instead of the spring loaded clamp post deck, this Combo, comes with a 24k gold plated slanted dual post quad slot deck. It looks and builds very similar to the Lush Plus RDA. I swear, trying to spit these deck names out is like trying to have a long philosophical conversation with a mouthful of peanut butter. The squonking capabilities of this rda are very great, especially with the deep separated juice wells. The flavor is pretty awesome too. The Combo RDA brings back that unique bottom/indirect ramp airflow that is completely adjustable for fine tuning. The 810 drip tip compatibility is a nice added bonus.
Capo 100W Regulated Squonker Kit Features:
Capo Squonker Box Mod:
- Futuristic Squonk Design
- Ergonomic Shape and Size
- Fits a Single 21700, 20700 or 18650 Battery
- 18650 Adapter Included
- Threaded Battery Cap
- Fits up to 25mm Atomizer
- Large Clicky Side Firing Button
- IWEPAL Power Mode Chipset
- Large OLED Display
- Side Placed Micro USB Port
- Proprietary 9ml E-Liquid Capacity Bottle
- Unique Plunger Squonking System
- Magnetic Squonk Door
- Maximum Wattage Output: 100w
- Resistance Range: 0.05ohm to 3.0ohm
- Dimensions: 78.2mm x 52.3mm x 30mm
- Thread Type: 510 (Spring Loaded Pin)
- Battery Type: Removable Single 18650 (Not Included)
- Great Squonking Buddy
- Color Matched to Mod
- 24k Gold Plated Dual Post Quad Slot Deck
- Easy to Build
- Immense Flavor and Cloud Production
- Dual Adjustable Indirect/Bottom Airflow System
- Deep Separated Juice Wells
- Ultem 810 Drip Tip
- 810 Drip Tip Compatible
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 25mm
- Thread Size: 510 (Gold Plated Pin)
- Fill Type: Top Fill
- Airflow Type: Bottom/Indirect Dual Slot (Adjustable)
- Vaping Type: Direct Lung
20700 3000mAh Battery by iJoy:
- Size: 20700
- Chemistry: NCR
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge: 30A Max Continuous, Rated by iJOY as 40A Max Pulse
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 20.4mm x 70.1mm
- Weight: 57.8g
Capo 100W Regulated Squonker Kit Package Contents:
- (1) Capo 100W Regulated Squonker Mod by iJoy
- (1) Combo RDA by iJoy
- (1) 20700 3000mAh Battery by iJoy
- (1) 9ml E-Liquid Capacity Squonk Bottle
- (1) 18650 Battery Adapter
- (1) Micro USB Cable
- Spare Parts
Important Battery Information:
- DO NOT transport without a protective case
- DO NOT transport loose in any pockets, backpacks or purses
- To avoid serious injury and burns, always keep batteries away from contact with metals, and store in a plastic case
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.7V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contacts.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new and old battery cells together | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not use old, and new cells together.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged – don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Do not overdischarge/overcharge
- Recharge drained batteries ASAP
- Do not short circuit
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not expose to extreme heat or water
- Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
The improper use or storage of any lithium ion rechargeable battery cells may pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. VAPEHAPPY accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. You are responsible to have a basic knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.