Captain X3 Triple 20700 Box Mod by iJoy
Captain X3 Triple 20700 Box Mod by iJoy
This Captain X3 is the smallest and the only triple 20700 box mod on the market. Mic Drop!
Captain X3 Triple 20700 Box Mod Description:
If you want battery life for days, you need this Captain X3 Mod. It has a really good look goin’ for itself too. Ok, ok it does look really similar to some other three battery mods but that triangle shape really is the best way to fit everything in while keeping the mod ergonomic. Nobody wants to vape a house sandwich. The two tone color on this Captain X3 is really sick. This thing can reach a maximum of 324 watts I don’t know what you’re gonna do with that much wattage besides set cotton ablaze, but I guess it’s nice to know it’s there. The Captain X3 has a very clicky firing button and a very nice and very large 0.96” OLED color screen underneath it. The menu system is easy enough to use and does all the curve and temperature things you could want it to do. The front micro USB port supports up to 2A charging and firmware upgrades. And lastly, the three 20700 batteries can be accessed through the sliding bottom trap door. Not much else goin’ on, just buy it.
Captain X3 Triple 20700 Box Mod Features:
Captain X3 Box Mod:
- Tons of Battery Life
- Ergonomic Rounded Backside
- Two Tone Color Finish
- Massive 324 Watt Output
- Large Clicky Firing Button
- Big Ole 0.96” OLED Color Screen
- Easy to Use Menu System
- Full Temperature Control Suite
- Safe Vaping Features
- Front Micro USB Port
- Supports up to 2A Charging
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Slide Lock Bottom Battery Door
- Compatible with 18650 Batteries
- Fits up to 26mm Atomizers
- Maximum Wattage Output: 324w
- Minimum Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200°F to 600°F or 100°C to 315°C
- TC Supported Coil Types: Stainless Steel, Titanium, Ni200
- Dimensions: 79mm x 51mm x 44.6mm
- Thread Type: 510 (Spring Loaded Pin)
- Battery Type: Removable Triple 20700 or 18650 Batteries (18650 Batteries Not Included)
20700 3000mAh Battery by iJoy:
- Size: 20700
- Chemistry: NCR
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge: 30A Max Continuous, Rated by iJOY as 40A Max Pulse
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 20.4mm x 70.1mm
- Weight: 57.8g
Captain X3 Triple 20700 Box Mod Package Contents:
- (1) Captain X3 Triple 20700 Box Mod by iJoy
- (3) 20700 Batteries by iJoy
- (3) 18650 Battery Adapters
- (1) Micro USB Cable
Important Battery Information:
- DO NOT transport without a protective case
- DO NOT transport loose in any pockets, backpacks or purses
- To avoid serious injury and burns, always keep batteries away from contact with metals, and store in a plastic case
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.7V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contacts.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new and old battery cells together | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not use old, and new cells together.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged – don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Do not overdischarge/overcharge
- Recharge drained batteries ASAP
- Do not short circuit
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not expose to extreme heat or water
- Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
The improper use or storage of any lithium ion rechargeable battery cells may pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. VAPEHAPPY accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. You are responsible to have a basic knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.