Sherlock Hohm 20700 2782 mAh 47.8A Battery by Hohm Tech
(1) Sherlock Hohm 20700 2782 mAh 47.8A Battery by Hohm Tech
I say Wattson, I could use a 20700 battery for my single battery squonker I just purchased. Well Mr. Hohms, might I suggest this Sherlock Hohm 20700 Battery by Hohm Tech. It seems to be all the rage and you get a great deal of battery life from it. Yes, quite right.
Sherlock Hohm 20700 Battery Features:
- Long Battery Life
- High Pulse Rating
- Brand: Hohm Tech
- Model: Sherlock Hohm
- Size: 20700
- Nominal Capacity: 2782 mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7v
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2v
- Discharge: 28.4A Maximum Continuous, 47.8A Maximum Pulse
- Positive Connection Shape: Flat
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 20.2mm x 70.1mm
- Weight: 59.4g
Sherlock Hohm 20700 Battery Package Contents:
- (1) Sherlock Hohm 20700 2782 mAh 47.8A Battery by Hohm Tech
Important Battery Information:
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery (below 2.7V under load).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contacts.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new and old battery cells together | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged – don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Do not overdischarge/overcharge
- Recharge drained batteries ASAP
- Do not short circuit
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not expose to extreme heat or water
- Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
The improper use or storage of any lithium ion rechargeable battery cells may pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. VAPEHAPPY accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. You are responsible to have a basic knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.