BlackCell PROTON 18650 3018mAh 40.2A Max (PAIR)
BlackCell PROTON 18650 3018mAh
Find the high performance 3018mAh BlackCell 18650 batteries right here! These high-drain cells have been tested by Mooch and are rated to perform equal to the Samsung 30Qs and LG HG2s.
Internal Resistance Between 0.01V & 0.01Ω with great consistency.
BlackCell PROTON 18650 3018mAh Features:
- 3018 mAh
- Normal Voltage of 3.6V
- Charging Rate of 4.2±0.05v
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage of 2.5V
- Max Discharge of 40.2A
- A Continued Discharge Current of 20.3A
BlackCell PROTON 18650 3018mAh Package Contents:
- (2) BlackCell PROTON 18650 3018mAh 40.2A Max
Important Battery Information:
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery (below 2.7V under load).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contacts.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new and old battery cells together | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged – don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Do not overdischarge/overcharge
- Recharge drained batteries ASAP
- Do not short circuit
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not expose to extreme heat or water
- Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
The improper use or storage of any lithium ion rechargeable battery cells may pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. VAPEHAPPY accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. You are responsible to have a basic knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.