VAPEHAPPY Update: BlueCheck Age Verification
Posted on 05 September 2017
A New Era of BlueCheck Age Verification is Upon Us
Good news everyone! VAPEHAPPY has updated to the new version of BlueCheck Age Verification. This will make the checkout process easier and faster.
So what’s new?
- No age verification form after checkout.
- No more SMS or email codes.
- Once verified you will be recognized and automatically proceed through checkout.
- Verifications are done before purchase and seamlessly use checkout information.
- Customer can now automatically/instantly verify using address information.
- If you are not instantly verified, you can still choose to verify using the last 4 digits of your Social Security or provide a photo ID .
- If ordering on a mobile device, photos can be uploaded directly from the camera.
With the new version of BlueCheck most verifications will happen behind the scenes. If you do see the BlueCheck pop up you will need to enter in some additional information such as: date of birth, last 4 digits of social security, or photo ID.
Once verified, you will automatically/instantly be verified for future orders!
BlueCheck securely protects your data and is encrypted meet SPII standards - DHS 4300 A. Sensitive information such as photo IDs are moved offline once you have been verified. Social security information is never stored.
Why Do We Use Age Verification On Our Site?
Age verification is important to us and should be to all reputable e-cigarette vendors. It helps keep vape devices and e-liquids out of the hands of minors. While it may seem like an inconvenience to some, we promise you that we do it because we care!
If you have any questions please review the BlueCheck FAQ https://www.bluecheck.me/faq/ or contact BlueCheck directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.